CAREERS AT HAPPYOLOGY
At HAPPYOLOGY, we have an ongoing Internship Programme for motivated and talented students and graduates who are interested in children's fashion. We offer our interns Achievement Rewards for their individual work being accepted and used in our business.
Please contact email@example.com for a list of available projects and their rewards accordingly.
Interning at HAPPYOLOGY will give you valuable real-world and real-business experience. If you are still a student, it will enable you to apply your education in an environment that is both intellectually challenging and monetarily rewarding. At the end of your time with us, you will have a greater understanding of what we do and how closely our career opportunities match your career ambitions.
Brighton Head Office
All year round
Minimum 2 days/week during term time.
Full timers are very welcome!
Internships usually run for min. 3 months.
- Assistant Fashion/ Garment Designer
- Accessories Designer
- Website Progremmer
- E-Commerce Assistant
- Retail / E-Commerce Marketing Assistant
- Visual Merchandiser
- Graphic Designer
- Social Media
To apply, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter stating your motivations, your interested category, your availability and desired length of the internship you are looking for.
- CV in PDF format.
- Reference from an academic referee or a previous employer.
- Your Portfolio in PDF format or website address.
*Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.